Office of Policy and Financial Management - Procurement
- Determine method of procurement and advertise formal solicitations via Single Source, Request for Proposal (RFP), Invitation to Bid (ITB), and Invitation to Negotiate (ITN).
- Assists with Requests for Quotes (RFQ) and obtaining quotes.
- Reviews and approves requisitions for goods and services.
Tara Walters, Community Program Manager
Kara Nevin, Purchasing Specialist
Blank Requisition (Updated 12/20/2010 - XLS)
Purchasing Basics (PDF)
- Acts as liaison with federal, state and local agencies on contract management issues related to Emergency Management, as well as review and determine eligibility for reimbursement requests for the following grant programs:
Emergency Management Preparedness and Assistance (EMPA) Base Grant AND Emergency Management Performance Grant (EMPG) Base Grant
- Rule 27P-19, Florida Administrative Code - Base Funding for County Emergency Management Agencies, Emergency Management Competitive Grant Program and Municipal Competitive Grant Program Rule.
Contact Information for Contract Management
Jenene Helms, Contract Manager
Teresa Warner, Contract Manager
February 23, 2016 16:00