Division of Emergency Management Enterprise Solution
What is DEMES?
DEMES (formally known as Salesforce) modernizes and digitizes FDEM's forms and processes so we can move faster, leverage grant funding more efficiently, and provide an easier navigation experience for our agencies, partners, and internal staff.
Assisting Agencies and FDEM partners will need to transition their current processes with paper forms to using the new digital functionality within DEMES. DEMES functionality mimics current forms reducing the learning curve and providing an easier user interface.
Assisting Agencies will experience faster processing times, reduced work via pre-populated data fields, quality controls for data accuracy, and an improved user interface.
Demos & FAQ
- Mutual Aid Process Manual
- Mutual Aid Portal Overview
- Update Agency and Contacts Information
- Create a Resource Support Agreement (RSA) for a Mission
- Sign an RSA
- Amend RSA
- Create & Submit a Claim
- How to add Backfill to a Claim
- How to add New Contacts to a Claim
- How to Amend a Resource Support Agreement
For Mutual Aid Questions: Email the FDEM Statewide Mutual Aid Coordinator at Chasity.Brown@em.myflorida.com
For Technical Support: Email DEMES.Support@em.myflorida.com.