Business & Industry
Businesses today must plan for more than just supply and demand. Hurricanes, floods, fires, terrorism, and other potential hazards pose serious threats to businesses everywhere. The tools and information provided on this page are designed to help Florida businesses stay prepared and to ensure the continued health of Florida’s economy.
- Private Sector Re-entry Information
- Business Disaster Planning
- Help Your Family and Employees Be Prepared For A Disaster
- Ready.gov - Business
Provides Information for Planning and Protecting your Business
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Emergency Network
DMS - Emergency Supplier and Purchaser Networks
- MyFloridaMarketPlace Vendor Information Portal
Register with MyFloridaMarketPlace to provide goods and services to the State of Florida.
- Disaster Contractors Network
Helping Home and Small Business Owners to Rebuild After a Disaster