ERAtools is pair of applications, an ArcMap report-writing extension and a desktop application which is used to create the analysis definition files used with ArcMap.
Choose the version of ERAtools and ERAtools Administrator depending on which version of ArcMap you are running. ERAtools has been written for the ArcMap 9.1 through 10.1 platforms. It is not compatible with older versions of ArcMap, or with ArcView 3. The Microsoft .NET framework version 4 is required. This application will run on Windows XP and Windows 7.
ERAtools was originally an ArcView 3 application developed by the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). ERAtools for ArcGIS was cooperatively developed by the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) and DEP. ERAtools is currently being implemented by FWC, the Florida Division of Emergency Management, and DEP, among other agencies.
ERAtools ArcMap Extension/Addin
- ERAtools ArcMap Extension Version 2.9.0 (For ArcMap 9.1 and 9.2, Windows XP and Windows 7 32-bit)
- ERAtools ArcMap Extension Version 3.0.0 (For ArcMap 9.1 and 9.2, Windows 7 64-bit)
- ERAtools ArcMap Addin (For ArcMap 10)
- ERAtools Administrator Version 2.0.1 (For ArcMap 10, all Windows platforms)
- ERAtools Administrator Version 2.0.1 (For ArcMap 10, x64)
- ERAtools Administrator Version 2.0.3 (For ArcMap 10.1)
- ERAtools Administrator Version 2.0.5 (For ArcMap 10.1 and 10.2)
Download the appropriate version of the installer for the application you wish to install, uncompress the installation package using Winzip (or any compression utility that can read a zipped file), and run setup.exe. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.