State Emergency Operations Center
The State Emergency Operations Center (SEOC) serves as the focal point for all state operational matters, plans, monitors, assesses, and guides the execution of the Governor’s/SCO’s decisions while maintaining and promoting situational awareness by mission partners.
SEOC Mission Essential Functions:
- Information Collection, Analysis, and Dissemination
- Maintain and Promote Situational Awareness
- Resource Tracking/Mission Management
Current Activation Level: Level 2
Situation Reports are reports published by the Planning Section and ESF 5 daily to keep the public informed of ongoing activities. This includes the following:
- Weather reports
- Current ESF Activities
- Other relevant information that could hinder the response efforts, such as special events or unusual hazards.
The web-based information platform utilized by the SERT composed of the county, state, federal, volunteer, and mutual aid entities, to use the same operating environment when responding to and recovering from an emergency.
- Allows for tracking of Missions
- Request assistance
- Communicate any updates
- Check the status of a request
- Approve and task Missions